Wednesday 23 February 2011

Simply About Ahmed Al-shami

Hi Everyone,

It would be a great pleasure to meet you all.

I believe, you all need to know about me the following:
  • My main field of study is IT & Networking and I'm very interested in keeping up-to-date with the development of technologies from day to day.
  • I have been very interested in educating others about technology and how to use it. Besides, conducting effective training sessions for the sake of development.
  • I have done several courses in different areas of knowledge such as Entrepreneurship & Leadership, Self-Development, The Development of Online Resources, Math Explorace, Network Technician, and Effective Programming.
  • I worked in Kuala Lumpur in software development, network design and implementation, management of a virtual company, and conducting & coordinating training sessions for educating students in UCTI.
That's least but most about me
See you all..

1 comments:

Looking forward to meeting at the training in Beirut!

Post a Comment