Saturday 12 February 2011

Four things about Lina Aleryani

Hello Everyone,
I am looking forward to meeting all of you at the upcoming ToT in Beirut.
I would like to share with you three things about me:
Ø  I conducted ToT for IT trainers on blogging under the last program ( Women in Technology) which was the first time for me to hear the word blog. I taught myself how to blog and designed a training material on how to start a blog.
Ø  I am very excited about the  e-mediat project, and I believe that it came at the right time as the Arab societies started to realize the importance of this tool.
Ø  I love the type of access and connection “ social media “ provides and I can’t wait to learn more.
Ø  For me , using social media tools takes me to many places, it is a virtual travel and an open window to meeting many people and getting to know  differnt cultures.
See you all at the ToT

2 comments:

hi all ^_^

i would like to share 3 things too about me

1) Actually, I used to use social media as a kind of having fun between friends ,
But after I heard of this program I realized the importance of the social media, that can help NGOs and CSOs to let people know about them , let them participate in doing programs that can help them to raise their countries.

2)i feel so excited to dive more in social media sea ^_^

3)I really loved this project coz am sure that will affect positively in using social media .Also beside that will open new window to the world for NGOs.

I am so excited to get a chance to work with you and meet you in Lebanon!

Post a Comment